ViDDevo.Org | Wix.com
This Site Was Created Using Wix.com . Create Your Own Site for Free >>Start

Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Prayer :: "a Morning Prayer" :: "You Are"

 


"Last Generation Forums" :: Prayer :: "a Morning Prayer" :: "You Are"
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]
 AuthorTopic: "You Are" (Read 3 times)
Michael James Stone
Administrator
*****
Site-Administrator
member is online




[email] [send pm]
Joined: May 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,053
 "You Are"
« Thread Started Today at 5:41am »
[Quote] [Modify] [Delete]

[image]

I cannot Think of a Day without You
I cannot exist without You in My Life
There is not world without you in it
There is not eternity without you there

YOU ARE MY GOD
YOU ARE MY GOD
AND I AM YOURS

When the day comes soon and it is night on my soul
I know you will send and angel to come and lead my home
But till that day O Lord God I pray
Be my God, My Hope, My Lord


« Last Edit: Today at 5:42am by Michael James Stone »Report to Mod - Link to Post - Back to Top  IP: Logged
   [Search This Thread] [Add Bookmark][Add Poll] [Reply] [Share Topic] [Print]
Admin Functions: [Move Topic] [Move Posts] [Remove Topic] [Lock Topic] [Sticky Topic] [Make Announcement] [Bump Topic]

No comments:

Post a Comment